Updated May 26, 2020
We'd like to thank you for your ongoing support, patronage, and cooperation with Verrado Golf Club during these times. While guidelines around the country have started to relax, we'll continue to go above and beyond to ensure that your experience at Verrado Golf Club is safe as the health our of guests and staff is still of utmost importance. We appreciate your cooperation in following all of our best practices outlined below. These procedures and guidelines have been established for your safety and health:
Verrado Golf Club Best Practices:
- If you do not feel well - please stay home.
- Please make payments online or by phone before arriving to the course.
- The Cliff House at the Victory Course and The Verrado Grille at the Founders Course are open with restricted hours and limited seating to adhere to social distancing guidelines. See below for more information and the hours of operation.
- Respect of social distancing applies not only to fellow players, but also to golf course employees.
- Please maintain social distance of at least 6 feet at all times over the entire property, including parking and practice areas.
- We sanitize golf cars twice a day, between each user.
- Please do not touch the flagsticks. Small PVC pieces have been placed in each hole so that players do not have to reach in too far to retrieve their golf ball.
- There will be no bag handlers, yet staff will be present to answer any questions. All players should handle only their own equipment and should not pick up discarded items such as used tees or stray golf balls.
- We have removed rakes, sand bottles, and other commonly handled items on the golf course.
- Stakes marking penalty areas should not be touched.
- Players should not congregate in groups of more than 10 before, during, or after their round of golf.
- High touch areas in the on-course restrooms are disinfected several times a day by a staff member.
- Water coolers have been added to the course with disposable gloves available to ensure safety when touching the water cooler spout.
- Beverage cart attendants will provide safe and efficient service.
Golf Car Usage:
Pass Holders and Verrado Residents are permitted to use their own golf car pending approval from the club. This policy will remain in place until all restrictions due to Covid-19 have been lifted.
Starting Friday May 22nd, each foursome will be allowed a maximum of 2 golf cars. Single rider golf cars are not guaranteed and will only be allowed if you are paired with a person you do not know.
All of the above practices are planned to provide guests and team members the best and safest environment possible. Our goal remains safety first for all of our guests and team members. These programs and policies will remain in place until further notice and are subject to immediate revisions as necessary. We will revisit all of our Club operations as needs arise or as government mandates are issued. We will update you of policies and operational changes.
Again, we'd like to thank you for your support and cooperation during this unique time in our Nation’s life. Only you can decide if playing golf is a safe activity for you at this time. If you do choose to join us, rest assured we'll do everything we can to make sure you're playing in a safe environment.
The Team at Verrado Golf Club
Food and Beverage:
Monday – Sunday
6:30AM – 5PM
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
11:00AM – 8:00PM
11:00AM – 9:00PM
*Tables spaced out to follow social distancing guidelines
*No tables of more than 10 people will be seated