Updated April 1, 2020
We would like to thank you for your ongoing support, patronage, and cooperation with Verrado Golf Club during these times. Within the Executive Order of Arizona Governor Doug Ducey dated 3/30/2020, golf has been deemed as an “essential business” provided that it is played safely while appropriate physical distancing practices are used. We have gone above and beyond to ensure that your experience at Verrado Golf Club is safe. We appreciate your cooperation in following all of our best practices outlined below. These procedures and guidelines have been established for your safety and health:
Verrado Golf Club Best Practices:
- If you do not feel well - please stay home.
- Please make payments online or by phone before arriving to the course.
- The Cliffhouse at the Victory Course and The Verrado Grille at the Founders Course are open, yet hours have been restricted and are available only for take-out orders.
- Respect of social distancing applies not only to fellow players, but also to golf course employees.
- We’ve limited the availability of tee times to accommodate single rider golf cars
- Please maintain social distance of at least 6 feet at all times over the entire property, including parking and practice areas.
- We sanitize golf cars twice a day, between each user.
- Please do not touch the flagsticks. Small PVC pieces have been placed in each hole so that players do not have to reach in too far to retrieve their golf ball.
- There will be no bag handlers, yet staff will be present to answer any questions. All players should handle only their own equipment and should not pick up discarded items such as used tees or stray golf balls.
- We have removed rakes, sand bottles, and other commonly handled items on the golf course.
- Stakes marking penalty areas should not be touched.
- Players should not congregate before, during, or after their round of golf and should maintain social distancing at all times.
- High touch areas in the on-course restrooms are disinfected several times a day by a staff member.
- Water coolers have been removed from the course.
- Beverage cart attendants will provide safe and efficient service.
Golf Car Usage:
From April 1 to April 30, 2020, Passholders and Verrado Residents may use personal golf cars while playing golf. Players that do not reside in the same household will be given separate golf cars upon request.
All of the above practices are planned to provide guests and team members the best and safest environment possible. Our goal remains safety first for all of our guests and team members. These programs and policies will remain in place until further notice and are subject to immediate revisions as necessary. We will revisit all of our Club operations as needs arise or as government mandates are issued. We will update you of policies and operational changes.
Again, we'd like to thank you for your support and cooperation during this unique time in our Nation’s life. Only you can decide if playing golf is a safe activity for you at this time. If you do choose to join us, rest assured we'll do everything we can to make sure you're playing in a safe environment.
The Team at Verrado Golf Club
Food and Beverage:
- Take out and to-go orders from a LIMITED MENU
- Curbside Service from 11am - 7pm
- Call (623) 388-3013 to place your order.
- Beverage Cart Service is available with additional sandwich / wrap