Updated February 15, 2022
We'd like to thank you for your ongoing support, patronage, and cooperation with Verrado Golf Club over the last year. As we head into the new year, we'll continue to go above and beyond to ensure that your experience at Verrado Golf Club is safe as the health our of guests and staff is still of utmost importance. We appreciate your cooperation in following all of our best practices outlined below. These procedures and guidelines have been established for your safety and health.
Verrado Golf Club Best Practices:
- If you do not feel well - please stay home.
- Please make payments online or by phone before arriving to the course.
- Respect of social distancing applies not only to fellow players, but also to golf course employees.
- Please maintain social distance of at least 6 feet at all times over the entire property, including parking and practice areas.
- We sanitize golf cars, including sand bottles, twice a day, between each user.
- Players should not congregate in groups of more than 10 before, during, or after their round of golf.
- High touch areas in the on-course restrooms are disinfected several times a day by a staff member.
- Beverage cart attendants will provide safe and efficient service.
The Team at Verrado Golf Club
Food and Beverage:
Monday – Sunday
6:30AM – 5PM
Monday - Thursday
11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
7:00 AM - 9:00 PM